Ref. number: AP128-5189
2 700,00 PLN
2 195,12 PLN Net
Approximate price in other currencies
568,32 USD Net
509,84 EUR Net
447,64 GBP Net
free of charge (prepayment)
free of charge (payment in advance)
- 14 days for return
- Decorative packaging
- Free shipping from 1000zł
A beautiful model with a hypnotizing lumed dial referring to the engraving from around 1830 - The Great Wave in Kanagawa
The steel from which the case was made is the highest quality antyalergic stainless steel, the embossed decorative case back with an individual number makes this model very special.
The main features of this model:
- Japanese automatic Miyota 9015 movement, on 24 stones, with the possibility of "tightening" the by hand, crown of course marked "B"
- case made of antyalergic stainless steel 316L
- size 44mm, length 51mm, ear gauge 22mm
- Sapphire glass with anti-reflective on the inside and embossed, decorated case back
- a leather strap with a butterfly clasp and a silicone strap with a steel buckle
- 24 months warranty
- shipping included
EACH WATCH HAS AN INDIVIDUAL NUMBER, LIMITED 100 PIECES!
The last numbers are sent with random numbers.
The watch is packed in a beautiful wooden, blue box.
Warranty - 2 years
Please note that all payments can be done via PayPal which will allow you to use any currency you needs.
International shipping is done via DHL after payment and cost is included into prices!